1. Put the bottom sand into the fish tank, water mud, ceramics, etc.
2. Spread the seeds evenly on the mud, about 30*30 cm land for each bottle, and be careful not to cover mud on the seeds.
3. Carefully wet the bottom mud wet, sprinkle by hands with water or use a garden shower, try not to impact the seeds.
4. Add water every day and keep the temperature in the tank at 28 degrees. Normally, the seeds begin to germinate in 5-7 days.
5. When the seeds are basically budding and turn green, slowly pour water into the tank, taking care to prevent the impact of the bed
6. Maintain the temperature between 22-24 degrees after filling with water, then start filtering
7. The seed will grow quickly after successful water conversion, gradually becoming landscape about 15 days later.
In the summer, not suggest to use planting without water, which can easily cause death in the process of water conversion.
Planting in water tank (Recommend method)
1 – Please put soil or sand in the bottom of tank
2 – Please settle the seeds on the soil or sand together
3 – Please sprinkle water to make seeds with soil wet and moist for about 20minutes
4 – Please fill water into your tank by the wall of tank to follow wall go down into tank slowly gently
5 – Please supply lighting for seeds to germinate for about 8hours per day
1. Fish tank with full water,seeds covered with water mud,it might be a little slow to germinate
2. Donrsquot scatter too closely while casting seeds, leave out appropriate gap for free breathing.
Because Small Cowhair seeds and Big Cowhair seeds are different (they look like empty and weak, so they are easy to float above water surface), please plant the Small Cowhair seeds and Big Cowhair seeds without water or out of water for better germination rate.